Return Merchandise Authorization Form
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the widespread of Covid 19/ Corona Virus, UTV Canada is currently not accepting any returns at this time.
Any returns after March 15, will no longer be subject to restocking fees under the condition that the product packaging is in NEW, resellable condition, and has not been torn apart or tampered with.
We are extending our return policy at this time, and once we are back in normal operations, will take care of you!
If you wish to return something, please submit the Return Merchandise Authorization Form below as per usual.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time! We are wishing everyone to stay safe!
Retail Customer Return Policy
UTV Canada will accept returns under the following conditions:
- The return has been authorized by a UTV Canada team member and is accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form.
- The product is in new, re-saleable condition with all original hardware and the packaging is
intact and has not been installed or been attempted to install.
- If the product packaging is in non-resellable condition and has been torn apart, writing on the box and improper taping, customers will be subject to restocking fees.
- Items returned within 0-15 days, maybe returned with no stocking fees.
- Items returned within 15-30 days may be returned with a 20% restocking fee
- Items returned over 30-60 days may only be returned at our discretion and comes with a minimum 30% restocking fee.
- There are no returns or exchanges after the 30 day period expires.
- The cost of return shipping to UTV Canada is at the expense of the purchaser
- There will be no returns on special order items, snorkel kits, clearance products and electronic parts. These items are always final sale.
All returns must be authorized
- You will then be contacted by one of our reps with instructions on completing the return.
- All Returns must be accompanied by this completed RMA Form and be authorized by a UTV
Canada rep or merchandise will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- All Returns will be sent an E-Return from the UTV Canada Shipping Dept. Freight will be
charged back to the customer unless specified as such on the authorized RMA form.
- The product must be received by UTV Canada within 14 days of RMA being issued