Return Merchandise Authorization Form
Retail Customer Return Policy
UTV Canada will accept returns under the following conditions:
- The return has been authorized by a UTV Canada team member and is accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form.
- The product is in new, re-saleable condition with all original hardware and the packaging is
intact and has not been installed or been attempted to install.
- If the product packaging is in non-resellable condition and has been torn apart, writing on the box and improper taping, customers will be subject to restocking fees.
- Items returned within 0-15 days, maybe returned with no stocking fees.
- Items returned within 15-30 days may be returned with a 20% restocking fee
- Items returned over 30-60 days may only be returned at our discretion and comes with a minimum 30% restocking fee.
- There are no returns or exchanges after the 30 day period expires.
- The cost of return shipping to UTV Canada is at the expense of the purchaser
- There will be no returns on special order items, snorkel kits, clearance products and electronic parts. These items are always final sale.
All returns must be authorized
- You will then be contacted by one of our reps with instructions on completing the return.
- All Returns must be accompanied by this completed RMA Form and be authorized by a UTV
Canada rep or merchandise will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- All Returns will be sent an E-Return from the UTV Canada Shipping Dept. Freight will be
charged back to the customer unless specified as such on the authorized RMA form.
- The product must be received by UTV Canada within 14 days of RMA being issued