Return Merchandise Authorization Form
Retail Customer Return Policy
UTV Canada will accept returns under the following conditions:
- All returns must be processed within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- There are no returns or exchanges after the 30 day period expires.
- The return has been authorized by a UTV Canada team member and is accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Please fill out the form, and a UTV Canada representative will be in contact regarding your return.
- The product is in a new, re-saleable condition with all original hardware and the packaging is
intact and has not been installed or been attempted to install.
- If the product packaging is in non-resellable condition and has been torn apart, writing on the box and improper taping, customers will be subject to restocking fees.
- The cost of return shipping to UTV Canada is at the expense of the purchaser
- There will be no returns on special order items, snorkel kits, clearance products and electronic parts. These items are always final sale
- UTV Canada offers 7-day price protection. In the event that you purchase an item that goes on sale, UTV Canada will issue the customer an in-store credit up to 7 days of the date of purchase. This is held completely at the responsibility of the customer and will only be issued if requested. This credit will be held on file up to a maximum 12 months from date of credit.
All returns must be authorized
- You will then be contacted by one of our reps with instructions on completing the return.
- All Returns must be accompanied by this completed RMA Form and be authorized by a UTV
Canada rep or merchandise will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- All Returns will be sent an E-Return from the UTV Canada Shipping Dept. Freight will be
charged back to the customer unless specified as such on the authorized RMA form.
- The product must be received by UTV Canada within 14 days of RMA being issued
Please give UTV Canada up to 48 hours to review your return authorization.