WARTHOG HEAVY-DUTY REAR AXLE POLARIS RANGER FULL SIZE 570/800/900
Out of stock
ALL SALES FINAL – NO RETURNS – NO REFUNDS – WARTHOG ATV RANGER FULL SIZE 570/800/900
Fully assembled ATV/UTV heavy-duty axle with high quality chromoly shaft and CNC precision machined CV joints.
Components are engineered to have special structures in bigger sizes.
With Warthog Axle you can expect large swing angle and excellent performance.
Have you ever felt that OEM axles are just too skinny to handle all the torque from your high horsepower motor? The beefy Warthog axles are the perfect complement to allow
you to push your machine to the limits. Whether you are blazing across dunes, racing down trails, or blasting through deep mud holes, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles give you the strength and durability to tackle a variety of terrains. Warthog axles are industry tested and have proven to outperform other brands in the same class.
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles are made of industry-leading chromoly steel, along with enlarged shafts and CV joints to achieve optimal strength. The Superior Induction Hardening process has been applied to all major components to give extra durability. CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion. Warthog CV boots are made of TPEE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer) which is a tougher material in comparison to rubber or neoprene. TPEE provides excellent puncture and flex fatigue resistance as well as a broad service temperature range. The combination of all these features result in long lasting Warthog Axles.
What differentiates Warthog Heavy Duty Axle from other after-market axle brands is not only the quality of the components but also the optimized machining processes used in manufacturing. In addition, our stringent quality control system ensures consistency in craftsmanship and maximum performance.
Gear up for your next fascinating outdoor adventure with Warthog Heavy Duty Axles.
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- One year warranty
TERMS OF WARRANTY
Warthog Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, a replacement axle will be sent at UTV Canada’s daily freight rate. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $75.00 replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide Warthog Axle/UTV Canada with proof of purchase and proof of breakage. Contact your UTV Canada rep for further details
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.