- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturer warranty
– TERMS OF WARRANTY
Warthog Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, a replacement axle will be sent at UTV Canada’s daily freight rate. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $75.00 replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide Warthog Axle/UTV Canada with proof of purchase and proof of breakage. Contact your UTV Canada rep for further details
Have you ever felt that OEM axles are just too skinny to handle all the torque from your high horsepower motor? The beefy Warthog axles are the perfect complement to allow you to push your machine to the limits. Whether you are blazing across dunes, racing down trails, or blasting through deep mud holes, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles give you the strength and durability to tackle a variety of terrains. Warthog axles are industry tested and have proven to outperform other brands in the same class.
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles are made of the industry-leading chromoly steel. Along with increased shaft diameter and CV joint dimensions, Warthog Heavy Duty Axles are packed with standout features. Premium TPEE boots, combined the flexibility of rubber and strength of plastic, which provide puncture and flex fatigue resistance with outstanding strength. Superior heat treatment for all major components makes Warthog Axles tougher, resistant to wear. Gear up for your next exciting outdoor adventure with Warthog Heavy Duty Axles.