TRAIL ARMOR SKID PLATE POLARIS RANGER XP 1000 2018 – 1/2″ UHMW
TRAIL ARMOR Part # TA012FULLSKID-PR100018BK
Fits: 2018 – 2019 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (fits 2018 Northstar Edition, will not fit the 2018 Highlifter. Fits all models 2019 including Northstar and Highlifter.
Please note: This is an oversized item. Delayed shipping fees will apply after purchase. We’ll provide a freight quote before shipping.
Get the best in under vehicle protection with Trail Armor’s full skid plate set for the Polaris Ranger XP 900 and XP 1000 (includes Northstar Special Edition). Made from 1/2″ high density uhmw polymer, these plastic skids absorbs shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust and are lighter than traditional metal skids. Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out – you don’t have to remove them to clean out the belly your vehicle. They come in easy to install sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle, including the front and rear differential. Mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Trail Armor wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and will do everything we can to ensure a positive shopping experience. Trail Armor products are warranted to be free from material defects for one year and manufacturing defects for thirty days.