TORQ LOCKER FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCKER CAN-AM
- Can-Am Maverick X3: 2017-2018
- Can-Am Maverick: 2013-2018
- Can-Am Commander: 2011-2018
- Can-Am Renegade: 2008-2018
- Can-Am Outlander: 2006-2018
- Can-Am Defender: 2017-2018
The TORQ Locker is the most advanced, strongest, highest quality automatic locking differential on the planet, proven in the most extreme vehicles from hard-core Rock Crawling, racing the King of the Hammers, Rock Bouncing, Sand Dunes and Mud Drags.
Keep it Simple, no air-lines to leak, compressors to fail, cables to adjust or electrical gremlins, the TORQ Locker gives you piece of mind as a reliable, mechanical, automatic locker that can handle any terrain. Its design eliminates and integrates pesky locker components seen in all other automatic drop-in lockers. The spacers are gone and the dowel pins are now machined into the Cam Gears to form key-ways.
The innovative design features have three game-changing benefits:
- No dowel pins to install or fail. The Key-Way design of the Cam gears can’t shear, ever
- Easiest Locker on the market to install, no spacers, no dowel pins, no measurements
- Best On-Road manners of any automatic locker; the Key-Way design is more forgiving than the rigid dowel pin design. The Key-Way allows for smoother locker engagement. By eliminating the spacers they eliminated the leading cause of the pop some people experience with automatic lockers.
To build the TORQ Locker, Torq-Masters Industries demands the highest quality control standards, protocol and materials. It’s CNC Machined from USA-made 9310 steel alloy for maximum durability and long life using their proprietary manufacturing processes in an ISO 9001 certified facility in Rochester NY. Locker components are then heat treated with proprietary procedures in a TS16949-certified facility with 100% quality audits utilizing electron microscopy testing. Quality control of this caliber is very rare in the Aftermarket Off-Road Industry, but Torq-Masters goes the extra mile to build the best, because you deserve the best.
Torq-Masters team of engineers make every effort to ensure that the model fitment listed is accurate. However, due to vehicle manufacturers differential options, using available inventory, prior vehicle owner modifications, etc., it is the customers responsibility to confirm that the model they order fits their differential. All TORQ Lockers are designed for installation in an open differential.
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Maverick X3
- 2013-2018 Can-Am Maverick
- 2011-2018 Can-Am Commander
- 2008-2018 Can-Am Renegade
- 2006-2018 Can-Am Outlander
- 2017-2018 Can-Am Defender
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.