TIRE REPAIR KIT FOR MOTORCYCLE AND ATV
This assortment of patches and plugs provides you with the tools & materials needed to repair and inflate your tire on the spot. Once again, dismounting tools are necessary to repair or replace your tube. But the enclosed Rasp and Split-Eye Tool allows you to plug your tubeless tire on the wheel. No bending or twisting is necessary. You simply push the plug straight into the puncture and pull the tool straight out. A twist of the Rasp tool inserted in the needle eye releases the plug.
- (5) 4 1/2″ “On the Wheel” Rubber Insertion Strips
- (3) 1 1/4″ Round Vulcanizing Patches
- Thumb Buffer
- Split-Eye Needle Insertion Tool
- Reamer/Rasp Tool
- Valve Cap with Core Remover
- Replacement Valve Core
- Tube of Rubber Cement 1/2″ fluid oz.
- (4) Steel Canisters containing 16 grams of 100% pure high-velocity CO2 gas
- Tire Valve Adapter with brass fittings
- Waterless Hand Cleaner & Towel
- Reaming Tool
- Full Instructions
- Compact Vinyl Zippered Pouch (5″ x 8″ x 1″)
- Weighs: 14 oz.
A valve cap/core remover and replacement core is included to insure that the re-inflation process goes well. Even a towel with water-less hand cleaner is included in this vinyl zippered pouch measuring 5″ x 7 1/2″ x 1″ and weighing only 1 lb. This kit also features (4) CO2 canisters and adapter as shown in the Automatic Tire Inflation Kit (sold separately).
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.