DIAMONDBACK TERYX COVERS The brand new DiamondBack Teryx Cover will help you get a lot more out of your Teryx. SECURITY The DiamondBack Teryx cover offers total security for your Teryx bed. Keep Weather Out The 3/4″ neoprene gasket of the cover seals with the top edge of the box, sealing out rain and snow from your hunting or work supplies. Keep Thieves Out Feel secure when leaving your hunting or work supplies in the bed of your Teryx. The DiamondBack Teryx Cover locks BOTH the cover and the tailgate with one keyed lock. The lock rods of the cover are 3/8″ galvanized steel rods locking into aluminum brackets. TOP HAULING Haul up to 250 lbs ON TOP of the DiamondBack Teryx Cover. Six high strength Nylon tie down cleats make securing any load a breeze. Perfect for securing hunting or work tools and hauling: Tree Stands Big Game Hay or Feed Construction Supplies CONSTRUCTION .08″ thick Tread Brite Aluminum Diamond Plate (Compare to standard truck tool boxes at .063″ thick). Stainless Steel Exterior Hinges and Bolts ensure a rust free product. INSTALLATION The DiamondBack Teryx Cover mounts in minutes using existing Ranger hardware. The cover includes 2 tailgate lock brackets which also mount using only existing hardware: NO DRILLING. REMOVABLE: Large panel of cover detaches in seconds to provide an open bed for any hauling situation. ****ON CLEARANCE FOR $350.00. WAS $599.00****
DIAMONDBACK BED COVER KAWASAKI TERYX 750 – UNCOATED
ALL SALES FINAL – NO RETURNS – NO REFUNDS – TERYX BED COVER – UNCOATED-(5C)
- TERYX 4 750
- TERYX 4 800
- TERYX 750
- TERYX 800
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.