SUPER ATV RHINO 2.0 HEAVY DUTY FRONT AXLE POLARIS XP TURBO S
Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)
Rhino 2.0 Lasts Longer
With Rhino 2.0 Axles installed on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S, you can ride longer, ride harder, and ride better. SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 Axles combine maximized shafts and CVs with heavy-duty 4340 steel that’s heat treated for superior strength and longevity. The result is a heavy-duty axle that can handle 40°+ axles angles without binding or overheating and can handle massive torque without breaking. That means you can ride with a lead foot and a smile on your face. Rhino 2.0 is built for that.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
We set out to build the best axle we could, and the only way to know if it’s the best is to test it. That’s why we invested millions in cutting edge strength and fatigue testing technology to ensure we had the best heavy duty axle on the market.
We are the designers and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0. With years of axle making experience under our belts we had complete control over every aspect of this axle and it shows. It beats out every axle in its category for strength and longevity because it’s built smarter and built better. That’s what SuperATV engineering achieves.
- 100% stronger than stock
- Operates at 40Â°+ CV angles
- A massive 4mm increase in shaft size!
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- Proprietary heat treatment for superior strength and longevity
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Backed by an 18-Month Warranty
Rhino 2.0 Axles are backed by an industry leading 18-month warranty. It’s got the UTV industry’s best warranty and the best bang for you buck. Test after test proves that Rhino 2.0 outperforms axles in the $550-$900 price range even though it’s only a fraction of the price. Get Rhino 2.0 and experience the Rhino Revolution — we’ve got your back.