SUPER ATV RHINO 2.0 FRONT AXLE POLARIS RANGER XP 900
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: A massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
Experience the Rhino Revolution. SuperATV takes over 10 years of axle and suspension experience and delivers to you the next generation of Rhino Axles – Rhino 2.0. What can 100% stronger do for you? This revolutionary axle gives you confidence to tackle the toughest of terrains without the ping of overspending. Rhino 2.0 is unmatched in the heavy-duty axle segment with its winning combination of maximized CV and components and SuperATV’s proprietary mixture of materials and heat treatment.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 you’re buying direct from the designers, testers, engineers, and manufacturers. When it comes to your machine, dealing directly with the experts rather than someone who puts their brand on an off-the-shelf item is vital. Each axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology. What does this do for you? SuperATV is able to run real life simulations, ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smack downs. SuperATV’s state of the art testing equipment allows for axle designs that require no break in periods and no risk of overheating due to metallurgical failures.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
At SuperATV, we’ve spent hours in the lab and on the trails working tirelessly to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula. For Rhino 2.0 we focused on two primary areas: 1 – overall strength and 2 – longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that would last you mile after mile. We use a high-strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact formula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives Rhino the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking – giving you a part that can withstand zero to crazy and absorb the stress without compromising the product. Another important property of 4340 is its high twist yield. Rather than worrying about whether this axle will break other components, we’ve designed each shaft to have yield properties that allow it flex and return back to its regular state – a much better option over breaking differentials.
- RANGER CREW XP 900
- RANGER XP 900
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.