Ride in Comfort
Install a SuperATV Polycarbonate Rear Windshield on your Can-Am Maverick Trail to experience comfort, convenience, and style. Our rear windshield keeps out the rain and your rooster tail. When used in conjunction with a front windshield, it greatly reduces airflow into the cab over using a front windshield alone. That means a warmer ride and less dust getting sucked into the cab from the sides. Ride all year round — We’ve got you covered.
The Maverick Trail rear windshield is specifically cut to match the curves and contours of your UTV, so it fits perfectly. We use heavy-duty Velcro clamps to make installation quick, easy, and secure and a rubber seal to ensure a snug and rattle-free fit. You can get installed and get riding in just minutes.
Polycarbonate is Stronger
Polycarbonate is 250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic. Strength like that matters when you’re on the trail flinging dirt and rocks into the air and flying through tight sections. And when you hit a turn wrong and rollover, this polycarbonate windshield won’t shatter. It means safer rides and a longer-lasting windshield. Plus, it gets you one step closer to rocking a full cab enclosure.
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018-2020
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018-2020
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018-2020
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000 : 2019-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS : 2019-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS : 2019-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R XRC : 2019-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R XMR: 2019-2020
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS MAX : 2019-2020