Why We Make It
Forget Visco-Lok! Get true on-demand four-wheel drive for your Can-Am Maverick Sport with SuperATV’s actuating Pin Locker Front Differential. We upgrade your old Visco-Lok with bulletproof components that give it on-demand differential locking with the flip of a switch. Our Pin Locker Differential comes complete with everything you need to replace your OEM internals and get rolling.
Switch to a GDP Pin Locker Differential and experience Gear Driven Performance on your machine!
The SuperATV Difference
Our pin locker differential uses electronically actuated pins to lock your hubs. It drops right into your existing differential to make installation a breeze and it comes with everything you need to get rolling. Our billet aluminum lid makes this upgrade bulletproof, and you can count on SuperATV’s Pin Locker Differential to go wherever your Maverick Sport takes you.
Visco-Lok vs SuperATV’s Pin Locker Differential
Can-Am’s stock Visco-Lok differential is not a true on-demand differential. When push comes to shove, your wheels need to spin at least one full rotation before the clutch pack will engage and lock the Visco-Lok diff. By then, you’ve already lost your momentum and the diff can slip.
With SuperATV’s Pin Locker Front Differential, you get consistent, locked, four-wheel drive whenever you need it at the flip of a switch. No more guessing, hoping and squirming your way over that hill.
Cast or Billet Aluminum Cap
The pin locker housing cap is available with cast A380 aluminum alloy or billet 6061 aluminum alloy. Our billet caps are CNC machined right here in Madison, Indiana and give you increased strength and consistency over cast.
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000 : 2019+
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000 DPS : 2019+
- Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R DPS : 2019+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018+
- Can Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017-2018
- Can Am Defender HD 5 : 2017+
- Can Am Defender HD 8 : 2016+
- Can Am Defender HD 10 : 2016+
- Can Am Defender HD 10 XTP : 2016+
- Can Am Defender MAX : 2017+
The following X3 models will require SuperATV a-arms or relocation of the upper A-Arm cross bar
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017-2018
- Does NOT fit Defender XMR
- Not compatible with machines originally equipped with Smart Lock Differential