The Suspension Upgrade You Need
Have you ever found yourself going around a rock or stump while all your buddies sailed over it with no problem? If you answered “yes,” it’s probably time to think about giving that stock suspension an upgrade. SuperATV has just what your Can-Am Maverick X3 needs with our High Clearance A-Arms. A clever bend design delivers extra ground clearance, and the adjustable pivot blocks allow you to adjust your camber as needed. Top it all off with stronger steel and bigger tubing and you’ve got yourself a truly unmatched set of A-arms.
Do More with More Clearance
From rugged rock gardens to random stumps and logs scattered throughout your favorite trail, there’s always going to be something in your path trying to tear up your suspension. And if you’re running stock A-arms, chances are it’s going to. That’s why we love these high clearance control arms so much. The unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance, allowing you to sail over those obstacles that used to hang you up.
Looks Great, Performs Even Better
The sleek, tubed design of these A-arms enhances your machine’s original appearance, helping you to stand out on the trails. But they don’t just look cool. By using bigger tubing and high-quality steel, we’re able to deliver heavy-duty A-arms that are prepared for whatever you decide to throw their way. Our 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than your stock arms, so you’ll see how much beefier they are as soon as you unbox them.
To prove how confident we are in the long-lasting strength of our A-arms, we’re selling them with a lifetime warranty. We don’t want anything holding you back from putting these arms to the test.
Industry-Leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks
SuperATV’s high clearance A-arms feature industry-leading adjustable pivot blocks, which let you adjust your alignment to maintain perfect camber. The best part is we adjust them to stock specifications from the get-go, so you don’t have to make any alterations if you don’t want to. Why would you want to have more control over your camber? Maintaining proper camber eliminates the premature wear that comes with adding a lift kit or bigger tires. In other words, our adjustable pivot blocks keep you riding longer.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XDS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XDS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- You will need to enlarge the hole on our A-arms to accommodate the 12mm bolt for 2019 models.
- Not compatible with Smart-Shox