- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew (PRO-FIT Cab) : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015+
If you have a 2016-2019 Ranger 900 High Lifter Edition and High Lifter Crew Editions and 2017-2018 Ranger 1K length axles and tie rods are not compatible with this kit. You will require Ranger 900 or 1000 stock length axles and tie rods. High Lifter Edition length axles and tie rods are not compatible with this kit. Check out our stock length Rhino or Rhino 2.0 axles and stock length Tie Rods.
More Strength, More Clearance
Put a set of SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A Arms on your machine and see how much it changes your ride. The arched design of our arms gives you 1.5” of extra clearance without a lift. The 1.5” forward offset extends your wheelbase for more stability and gives you clearance for up to 28.5” tires. That means you can roll over more obstacles easier. All that plus it’s made with 1.25” tubing—25% larger than stock—and uses adjustable upper pivot blocks for full camber adjustability. Not to mention it’s backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
1.5” Forward Offset
What do you get with a 1.5” forward offset? You get a longer wheelbase which gives you more stability for climbing over hills and other challenging terrain. That also means you get room for up to 28.5” tires so your UTV can roll over even bigger obstacles and gain even more ground clearance. Nothing will slow you down with SuperATV’s high clearance A arms.
- Adds 1.5″ of forward offset
- Fit up 28.5″ tires*
- 1.25″ tube construction — 25% larger than OEM
- Adjustable upper pivot block for full camber adjustability
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy install — includes all hardware and instructions
- Steering stop kit included
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
*At full compression a 28.5” tire may rub the trim and bumper on some machines.