Solidify Your Suspension
Maximize the clearance and performance of your Polaris Ace with SuperATV’s High Clearance 1.5” Forward Offset A-Arms. If you’ve been looking for a way to cover more ground or run bigger tires, this is it. These A-arms offer more strength than stock and additional stability when covering rough ground. So no matter where you’re riding, or how hard, you’ll never have to question whether or not your suspension is up for the task.
More Clearance and Stability
We make these control arms with a unique bend design that gives you extra clearance, making it easier to cross over logs and rocks on the trail. But that’s not all—they also have a 1.5” forward offset. An offset extends your wheelbase, which makes your Ace more stable going up and down hills and also allows you to run bigger tires without adding a lift kit.
These forward offset A-arms are made with 1.25” diameter tubing, ensuring that they’re bigger and stronger than stock. We powder coat them for maximum UV resistance and long-lasting wear, so they’ll stay looking good for years on end. Like everything else we make at SuperATV, our forward offset A-arms are built to last.
And thanks to our lifetime warranty, you can ride as hard as you want and truly put them to the test.
- Polaris Ace 325 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Ace 570 : 2015
- Polaris Sportsman 400 : 2005, 2008-2014
- Polaris Sportsman 450 : 2006-2007
- Polaris Sportsman 500 : 2006-2013
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 500 : 2011-2013
- Polaris Sportsman 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman X2 570 : 2015
- Polaris Sportsman Touring 570 : 2014-2015
- Polaris Sportsman 600 : 2005
- Polaris Sportsman 700 : 2005-2007
- Polaris Sportsman 800 : 2005-2014
- Polaris Sportsman Forest 800 : 2012-2014
- Polaris Hawkeye 300 : 2007-2011
- Polaris Hawkeye 400 : 2011-2014