There’s nothing better than bombing into a deep mud hole and watching the peanut butter fly. Burying your Ranger is what you live for, as long as it doesn’t actually get buried. That’s where SuperATV’s Depth Finder™ Snorkel Kit for the Polaris Ranger comes in. It raises your air intake and output so your vital components don’t get swamped. So get boggin’, we’ll make sure your UTV makes it out.
The Complete Kit
This complete snorkel kit gets you ready to go deeper in mud and water without flooding your clutch, engine, or crankcase. With bulletproof risers that elevate your air intake and output, high-pressure coil hoses that connect everything up and won’t puncture, and closed-cell silicone sponge gaskets to make everything watertight, we designed our snorkel to be Built for Battle. That means you can ride hard and keep your Ranger dry.
These Aren’t Your Grandpa’s Gaskets
We’re obsessed with keeping water out. We use closed-cell silicone sponge gaskets—not just silicone—to seal your clutch housing and air box. These gaskets are like neoprene combined with body armor and won’t let any water in no matter how long they’re submerged. They’re tough and tight and you won’t find a better gasket anywhere else. Literally, no one else sells a snorkel kit with gaskets like this. Don’t risk ruining your ride—trust the only guys that turn waterproofing up to 11 (that’s us).
Keeping water out is about more than just crazy futuristic gaskets. Our hoses are 2” diameter high-pressure coil hoses so that they won’t puncture or tear when you’re riding deep. We even provide extra long hoses so they can catch water before it gets to your air box if you go too deep.
It’s overkill because we know you’ll go over-the-top.
- (3) snorkel risers w/ faceplates
- Closed-cell silicone sponge air box, clutch housing, and clutch backing plate gaskets
- (3) high pressure coil hoses
- Gas tank vent hose
- Heater tube
- Riser mounting brackets
- All hardware, plugs, and bellows
- Full color instructions
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
NOTE: Does not fit Ranger 1000 (Non-XP)