SUPER ATV HEAVY-DUTY BALL JOINT CAN-AM COMMANDER/DEFENDER/MAVERICK/MAVERICK X3
Super ATV Part # BJ-7-003
Super ATV Part Number: BJ-7-003
Can-Am Maverick Heavy Duty Ball Joints
Why SuperATV Makes It
The Can-Am Maverick loves to hit jumps, hills, and whoops like a machine possessed, so it’s no wonder they break ball joints so often. That’s why SuperATV makes its heavy duty ball joints twice as strong as stocks, so you spend less time in the garage and more time with the pedal on the floor.
Industry Leading Strength
How does SuperATV know they’re twice as strong? They’ve spent millions on cutting-edge testing equipment that lets them tweak, test, and break ball joints so they know exactly how strong theirs are. With the optimal combination of design, materials, and heat treatment, their heavy duty ball joints are double the strength of stock. SuperATV uses 4340 chromoly steel that’s hardened using their proprietary heat treatment and zinc plating for maximum durability, and their stud doesn’t narrow as much as stock at the base to eliminate weak spots. All that means you get to ride they way you want to. Get wild—SuperATV’s heavy duty ball joints can take it.
Greaseable – Serviceable
When you can service a part on your own, you can extend its lifetime by thousands of miles. That’s why Super ATV includes a grease fitting in their ball joints that allows you to keep your grease clean. Their ball joints also come with an adjustable steel sleeve that let’s you adjust your stud stiffness or disassemble your ball joint for a deep clean. Ride fast, ride hard, and ride without compromise on a set of SuperATV’s heavy Duty Ball Joints.
- Made of 4340 chromoly steel
- Unique heat treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Double the strength of stock
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease zerk included
- Preadjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint
- Can-Am Maverick STD: 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick XRS: 2013+
- Can-Am Maverick XMR: 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick XRS/DPS: 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick XXC: 2014+
- Can-Am Maverick XDS Turbo: 2015+
- Can-Am Maverick MAX: 2014+
- Can-Am Commander 800: 2011+
- Can-Am Commander 1000: 2011+
- Can-Am Commander X: 2012-2013
- Can-Am Commander MAX: 2013+
- Can-Am Defender: 2016+
SuperATV can’t wait to show you how strong their Ball Joints are compared to the competition. It doesn’t matter if you drive a Polaris, a Can-Am, or a Honda. Super ATV’s OEM replacement Heavy Duty Ball Joints will out-perform the competition. Learn more about the testing process:
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.