A Roof Built for Strength
The Can-Am Maverick X3 is all about strength, performance, and style and we’ve built our 1/8” aluminum roof to those standards. Superior strength means it’ll keep out the elements and the rooster tails that your buddy sends up without buckling—it’s great for year-round use. We’ve baked in better performance by making no compromises in design and execution. And, of course, we made sure this all-aluminum roof turns heads while you’re at the ride park.
We make our roof with 5052 aluminum alloy. This high-chromium alloy gives our roof superior strength and impact resistance. It can stand up against branches, boulders, and rollovers. We boost its strength even further by removing the stock X3 intrusion bars and replacing them with our own 1.75” diameter steel intrusion bars to give the roof a straight, rigid mounting point.
Replacing the intrusion bars allows us to use thicker, tougher aluminum without breaking it up into multiple panels. You get the performance and longevity we intended without compromise.
A low-profile flat-top Maverick X3 with the professional finish of an aluminum roof is sure to make it stand out from the crowd. Cruise through the trails, keep the sun out of your face, and look good under your new roof and chopped-cage-style UTV look.
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018-2019
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
NOTE: Not compatible with intrusion bars