Polaris Ranger XP 1000 3″ Lift Kit
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2018-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019-2020
Why We Make It
We’ve taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL with our 3” lift kit for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 from SuperATV. We know exactly where to bend and cut to give you a true, full 3” lift because we’ve got decades of engineering and lift making experience under our belts.
Work Better, Play Harder
Whether you use your Ranger XP 1000 for work or for play, this lift will make your life better. Get the extra clearance you need to navigate uneven terrain on the farm. When you take it on the trail, you’ll have the freedom to tackle tougher trails and bigger obstacles. When you go big, you’ll have the confidence to ride anywhere.
The SuperATV Difference
Some other lifts out there advertise themselves as a 3” lift but you’re lucky to get 2” thanks to subpar bracket geometry. We give you a true 3” of lift which gives you room enough for 30” tires on 2019+ machines and 28.5″ on 2017 machines. Our kit comes complete with all hardware, brackets, and instructions making this an easy installation. Plus, we won’t leave you hanging—this lift comes with a lifetime warranty! You bend it, you break it, we replace it.
- Does not fit with electrical dump bed on 2017 models
- Some trimming of the OEM plastic CV shield may be required on 2018 models
- NorthStar models may not achieve a full 3″ lift due to the weight of the cab enclosure.
- Front and Rear Lift
- Zinc Plated for Extreme Durability
- Run up to 28.5″ tires on 2017 models and 30″ on 2018 models
- Improved Handling
- Complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
- Backed by SuperATV lifetime warranty
- Includes steering stop kit for running stock wheels on 2018+ models”