Sail Over Bigger Obstacles
Are you tired of holding back on rugged trails for fear of breaking something? If so, it might be time to consider giving your favorite four wheeler a boost. SuperATV’s 2” Lift Kit adds two inches of lift to your Can-Am Outlander, giving you the performance upgrade you need to cross bigger rocks and logs without a hitch. The increase in height also gives you room for bigger tires, which improves your mobility even more.
Cover More Ground
There’s no limit to what a little extra ground clearance can do for your ride. We’re talking crazier trails and rockier terrain. Not to mention, you’ll have room to run bigger tires. Adding larger tires on top of a two-inch lift increases your mobility even more, letting you do more with your favorite machine. You’ll be able to take the trail less traveled without fear of getting hung up.
Smarter Design and Materials
To give you an ATV lift kit that will last you through years of trail abuse, we use high-strength billet aluminum shock spacers for extra longevity. We make sure to include all necessary hardware and everything else you need for an easy, successful installation, so you’re not spending all day in the garage. And once you’re on the go, remember that your Can-Am Outlander lift kit is backed by a lifetime warranty—so no need to worry about taking it easy.
Improved Handling and Comfort
If you think you have to sacrifice handling and comfort to add a lift, think again. Our team of experts designed this lift kit to maintain the steering radius that you’re used to. It also won’t stiffen your shocks like other lift kits might, so you can focus on doing what you love.
- (4) Spacers
- All required hardware and instructions
- Can Am Outlander L 450 : 2015-2016
- Can Am Outlander L Max 450 : 2015-2016
- Can Am Outlander Max 450 STD : 2017+
- Can Am Outlander Max 450 DPS : 2017+
- Can Am Outlander Max 450 XT : 2017+
- Can Am Outlander L 500 : 2015
- Can Am Outlander L Max 500 : 2015
- Can Am Outlander Max 570 STD: 2017+
- Can Am Outlander Max 570 DPS : 2017+
- Can Am Outlander Max 570 XT : 2017+
- Can Am Outlander 570 STD: 2018+
- Can Am Outlander 570 DPS: 2018+
- Can Am Outlander 570 XT : 2018+
- Can Am Outlander L 570 : 2016
- Can Am Outlander L Max 570 : 2016
- Can-Am Outlander Max 650 : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Outlander 850 : 2015-2018
- Can-Am Outlander 1000R : 2015-2018
NOTE: Not compatible with XMR packages