STM POWERSPORTS SECONDARY CLUTCH POLARIS RZR XP 1000/900
Temporarily out of stock.
STM TUNER SECONDARY – RZR XP 1000 / RZR 900 – 2016-2017
The NEW TRIPLE roller option with a 1.25 diameter roller creates a very consistent smooth up shift and backshift with improved roller wear. This latest design creates a huge improvement in engine braking compared to our dual roller tuner. All billet construction capable of using compression springs with different spring rate options. We have many helix angles see menu below. We can also provide custom helix angles if you desire for an additional fee.
2015-2016 XP1000 comes with required clutch housing spacer kit part# 2001006.
We also offer the option of a encapsulated helix design that keeps the driven from unloading, opening and going into high gear during breaking and jumping which some racers require.
Can be used along with the stock primary or the STM primary. Best results are acquired when running both the STM primary and STM tuner together.
When ordering use this guide to help you pick options
Number of shims – The amount of shims we install will determine your belt deflection or how tight the belt will be between your primary and driven clutch, keep in mind we are setting the deflection for a stock belt, for an XP1000 choose 3 shims. Keep in mind the more shims you add the looser the belt-less shims tighter belt. NOTE: You want to have your belt as tight as possible without the bike creeping forward while in gear at idle.
Choose a helix angle – The most popular helix is the 45°. It’s a good all-around helix we found worked the best for the average to aggressive trail rider.
Choose a spring– The most popular spring is the PS-13 gold. This spring works well for most average to aggressive trail riders. If you have a turbo 8+psi choose the KSS12 blue spring.
Comes with a belt removal tool and uses stock bolt for installation.
KEEP IN MIND WE CAN ONLY GET YOU CLOSE WITH SET UP. Everyone’s riding style is different so it’s up to the customer to do the fine tuning!
- RZR 900 TRAIL 50"
- RZR XP 1000
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.