The STI Outback is a true “all conditions” performer. The Outback provides the comfort and control of dedicated hardpack trail rubber, while still delivering the grip and cleanout capabilities of a deep, open-lugged bogger. If you’re going way out and want to get back, get outfitted with Outback.
- 6-ply bias carcass and robust rim guard provides exceptional reliability while remaining surprisingly light.
- The tread pattern’s center “V” design provides OEM-like ride on hard surfaces, while deep, dimpled lugs aggressively dig into loose, soft terrain.
- Wraparound shoulder lugs supply controlled side bite.
- The unique, stepped lug profile sheds mud like nothing else.
- XT model uses 1 1/8″ deep lugs.