HIGH LIFTER HIGH CLEARANCE FRONT LOWER A-ARMS POLARIS RZR – BLACK
RZR FRONT HIGH CLEARANCE A-ARMS BLACK
The Max Clearance Front Lower Control Arms feature a dual bend design giving you the MOST clearance you can get from the frame to the hub without adding a lift. Our A-Arms provide more than 2” of additional clearance where you need it the most. We designed the Control Arm Kit specifically for RZR owners who are concerned about the additional wear and tear on a UTV when adding a standard lift kit. By maintaining factory drivelines and positions, there’s no added wear and tear on your RZR’s components – including the CV axle joints.
The A-Arms are crafted from 1 1/16” x .120 wall steel DOM tubing – a serious upgrade from factory materials. The arms are numerically mandrel bent. Each A-Arm features an additional gusset adding even more strength where you need it most. Additionally, the A-Arms can reuse your factory ball joints and bushings.
Polaris RZR S 800 2009-2014
Polaris RZR 4 800 2010-2014
Note: Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.