DRAGONFIRE HEAVY-DUTY REAR RECEIVER HITCH POLARIS RZR XP 1000 – BLACK
RZR 1K H.D. REAR RECEIVER HITCH
The Polaris RZR XP 1000 & RZR XP 4 1000 are hands down some of the best all around sport oriented Side-X-Side’s made to date, but they are missing one key feature… a rear receiver hitch! The DragonFire team couldn’t let this go unaddressed so we designed an easy to install, H.D. Rear Receiver Hitch that gives you the ability to tow with your RZR XP1K. Beyond the added towing capability that this hitch gives you, it has also been engineered to double as a rear end link plate which has better quality and thicker plating compared to the OEM plate. Look no further because this is the most complete, capable and best looking option to add a tow hitch to your RZR 1000.
- Hand welded in the USA Laser cut materials for precision fit and finish
- Fits standard 2″ hitch
- Bolt-on setup; no cutting or welding necessary
- Doubles as a strengthened rear linkage plate
- Rated for 300lb tongue weight
- Includes all needed hardware and spacers
- Fits all Polaris RZR XP 1000 & RZR XP 4 1000 models
*Installed image displays Receiver Hitch with RacePace Rear Smash Bumper (sold separately)
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.