SUPER ATV RHINO HEAVY-DUTY REAR AXLE POLARIS RZR XP 900
Super ATV Part # RA-1-16-R
Polaris RZR XP 900 Heavy Duty Axle
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Protecting each CV is a puncture-resistance TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer) boot with a low profile clamp. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
Be sure to check out our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year warranty
– TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV Rhino Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, a replacement axle will be sent at UTV Canada’s daily freight rate. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $75.00 replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide SuperATV/UTV Canada with proof of purchase and proof of breakage. Contact your UTV Canada rep for further details
- RZR XP 4 900
- RZR XP 900
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.