SUPER ATV RHINO HEAVY-DUTY AXLE HONDA PIONEER 700/700-4
SUPER ATV RHINO HEAVY-DUTY HONDA PIONEER AXLE 700/700-4
To ensure the highest quality and performance, Rhino Brand Axles are made from Heavy-Duty 4340 Chromoly Steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. This creates an excellent strength-to-weight ratio for these heavy-duty axles. Along with being significantly stronger than other axles, Rhino Brand Axles can operate at huge angles. Generally after a lift kit or larger tires are added OEM axles are not up to the task of handling the added pressure. This often leads to the weakening and eventual breakage of the axles. Rhino Brand Axles are engineered to have larger shafts and CVs making them able to handle these extreme angles. Not only can they handle the angle pressure, Rhino Brand Axles perform exceptionally well under the stress of high-powered motors and aggressive tires. These axles have proven themselves again and again and can withstand the test of the most intense riding.
Axle orientation is the same as if you are sitting in the bike. (Driver’s side is left, Passenger side is right).
Replaces OE #:
Front : 44200-HL3-A02, 44200-HL3-A41, 44250-HL3-601, 44300-HL3-A02, 44300-HL3-A41, 44350-HL3-601
Rear : 42250-HL3-A41, 42350-HL3-A41, 42220-HL3-A01
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year warranty
Super ATV Part #
Front Left 3-37-FL-0-DT
Front Right 3-37-FR-0-DT
Rear Axle 3-37-R-0-DT
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
TERMS OF WARRANTY
Super ATV Rhino Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, Super ATV will ship a replacement axle free of charge. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $75.00 CDN replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide Super ATV with proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.