High Lifter Lift Springs are a set of higher capacity replacement springs which are components of the stock shock absorbers. The original equipment spring is not heavy duty and is often fatigued early by heavy loads or continuous service. OEM springs tend to fatigue rapidly…even with low mileage. The High Lifter Lift Springs were engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over the new stock springs. They were also designed to make a significant difference in the performance of your RZR with as little affect as possible on the ride and handling of the machine. And here’s a big bonus! A complete set of the Lift Springs may be installed for substantially less than the cost of one replacement OEM shock. For those who ride at slower speeds, with big tires and heavier loads, the Lift Springs will be a welcome and economical upgrade. Depending on the make and model…and current modifications to the unit, the High Lifter Lift Springs have been known to add a full inch of suspension lift…however, it’s not guaranteed. The Lift Springs add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll, but have not been found harsh or uncomfortable by anyone who has ridden them. One thing is for sure. If you are a hardcore mud rider…or you carry a load…your RZR could stand a heavier load capacity. The High Lifter Lift Springs are just what the doctor ordered!
HIGH LIFTER REAR SPRING KIT POLARIS RZR 800 – SILVER
Out of stock
Due to extreme currency fluctuations, please call us at 1-780-986-8001 for current pricing and availability.— REAR SPRING KIT RZR800 07-14 – SILVER
- RZR 800
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.