The Razorback Off Road, Polaris Ranger Spare Tire Mount, was designed to fit Exclusively on our RBO Polaris Ranger Utility Cargo Rack (RBO-5145). It can be installed quickly with included hardware without modifying your utility rack. This Polaris Ranger® Spare Tire Mount features our “It Fits”™ adjustable tire mount so you can adjust the mount to fit all widths of tires. The RBO Polaris Ranger adjustable tire mount is also adjustable up and down so it will also fit all height of tires 31” and shorter. These adjustable features will accommodate all popular sizes of spare and allow the tire rest on the bed of the Polaris Ranger® making it easy to remove your spare. The RBO Polaris Ranger Spare Tire Mount tire mount is made from fabricated steel, comes with both 10mm and 12mm wheel lugs and all necessary hardware to bolt directly to the RBO Polaris Ranger Utility Cargo Rack (No drilling or modification required)
RAZORBACK OFFROAD POLARIS RANGER SPARE TIRE MOUNT
Fabricated Steel Construction
Features the RBO “It Fit’s”™ Adjustable Spare Mount (Fits all size tires and wheels)
Available in Black Powder Coated Finish
Easy to Install onto Your RBO Polaris Ranger Cargo Rack Using Included Hardware
Includes 10mm and 12mm Spare Tire Mounting Studs and Nuts
Will Hold Front or Rear Tire and Wheel in all Sizes
Mounting slots to adjust for different tire heights and widths
Made in The USA
Comes with the RBO Money Back Guarantee
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.