Polaris says the Polaris XP Turbo S is the biggest and strongest machine they have ever offered. We felt that we owed it to our customers to follow suit with the biggest and strongest Polaris Turbo S Glass Windshield we could. We know that those of you who buy the Turbo S are going to expect the most in performance, looks and reliability. Don’t worry, we got you covered. We start by using Aircraft Grade Aluminum for the main frame assembly. Using Aircraft grade Aluminum helps keep the weight down so you can fly your Turbo S over jumps while adding strength to support the glass. Speaking of glass, we enlarged the glass size to give you a bigger viewing area. We also installed a new larger vent system so you can have full control of the airflow in your Polaris XP Turbo S. You decide to have windshield up, down, vents opened or closed. Its all about having the freedom to do what you want. Call it a Fold Down Windshield, Flip Down Windshield or Folding glass Windshield This is one good looking, functional, stout RZR Windshield. The RBO, Polaris EXP Turbo S Glass Folding Windshield is designed to be installed in about 30 minutes (See Installation Video)
RAZORBACK OFFROAD FOLDING FRONT GLASS WINDSHIELD POLARIS RZR TURBO S
Light Weight High Performance Design
Designed Exclusively for the Turbo S
D.O.T. Approved Glass Fold Down Windshield
Fully Functional Air Vents (That Actually Work)
Available with Manual Wiper
Black Powder Coat
Easy to Install with basic tools
Installation Video Link: HERE
Will work with most Clamp on aftermarket Mirror Mounts like Seizmik and Kolpin.
- RZR XP TURBO S
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- UTV Canada is not responsible if an order takes longer than expected once shipped. Shipments may take longer to arrive during peak season due to the influx of shipments made by the courier.
- Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, carriers are experiencing higher than normal shipment volumes and growing challenges. Please be patient as your shipment may take an extra few days to arrive.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.