TRAIL ARMOR SKID PLATE POLARIS RANGER 800 CREW – 1/2″ UHMW
Temporarily out of stock.
TRAIL ARMOR Part # TA012FULLSKID-PR800C
Fits: Polaris Ranger 800 Crew – 2010 – 2014
Please note: This is an oversized item. Delayed shipping fees will apply after purchase. We’ll provide a freight quote before shipping.
Get the best in under vehicle protection with this full skid plate set for the Polaris Ranger 800 Crew. Made from 1/2″ high density UHMW polymer, this skid covers the complete underside including the front and rear differential. Plastic skids absorb shock to the bottom of the vehicle with no dents or rust and are lighter than traditional metal skids. Strategically placed drain holes allow dirt and debris to wash out – you don’t have to remove them to clean out the belly of your vehicle. They come in easy to install jointed sections that cover the full length and breadth of the vehicle. Extended side panels serve as nerf sliders protecting the sides and rocker panels of your vehicle.
Mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Trail Armor wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and will do everything we can to ensure a positive shopping experience. Trail Armor products are warranted to be free from material defects for one year and manufacturing defects for thirty days.