Tackle the trails with confidence! Let Super ATV’s RackBoss rack and pinion system steer you in the right direction. Designed to withstand extreme abuse from massive tires, monster whoops, and the toughest of terrains. Riding can wreak havoc on your steering system.
SuperATV spared no details with RackBoss and worked tie rod end to tie rod end to engineer not only the strongest, but the longest-lasting rack and pinion on the market. You want bullet proof? Try a housing that has 40% more material giving you added strength where it’s needed most – no more cracked housings! You want longevity? Utilizing a 15% bigger rack gear and a wear-resistant Teflon bushing, RackBoss showed no sign or wear or fatigue after 50,000 strokes compared to competition showing obvious wear at 30,000 strokes.
- Ranger 500 Full Size : 2009-2010
- Ranger 800 XP : 2010-2014
- Ranger 800 XP Crew : 2011-2014
- Ranger 800 6X6 : 2011-2016
- Ranger Fullsize 700 : 2009
- Ranger 900 Diesel : 2011-2014
- Ranger 900 Diesel Crew : 2011-2014
- Rider tested and approved
- 65% larger housing
- 15% larger rack gear
- 5mm thick carbon steel mounting plates
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Internal Teflon bushing for unmatched longevity
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Easy bolt-on design
Replaces OEM Part #: 1823338
SuperATV understands the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, they’ve increased the size of their tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Their high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability, and reliability.
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!