RACE DRIVEN MUDRAT STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE ROTORS YAMAHA
ALL SALES FINAL – NO RETURNS – NO REFUNDS – This DOES NOT FIT ALLÂ Yamaha units_x000D_
Yamaha Grizzly Front Brake Rotor_x000D_
See Yamaha Fitment Chart
Race-Driven’s MudRat Rotor has been named Reader’s Choice on MPN Magazine’s 2016 Top Products: Best of the Web list.
Race-Driven Inc is proud to announce the Race-Driven Mudrat rotor.This new rotor design has been tested over numerous years in an effort to extend the life of brake pads in excessive mud and other abrasive conditions. the MudRat rotor is a solid rotor design which keeps mud and other abrasive materials from filling in the vent holes and prematurely wearing your brake pads. We have found with numerous models, especially Can-Am Gen 2 models, the factory stock pads do not hold up while riding in mud with any type of vented rotors. Although our Race-Driven Severe Duty Sintered pads lasted much longer then the OEM pads, we found that customers were still not getting the life expectancy they would like. If you are an aggressive mud rider this is the rotor for you.
This DOES NOT FIT ALL Yamaha units
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.