RACE DRIVEN MUDRAT STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE ROTORS POLARIS SPORTSMAN
ALL SALES FINAL – NO RETURNS – NO REFUNDS – ThisÂ DOES NOT FIT ALLÂ Polaris units._x000D_
Polaris Sportsman Brake Rotor_x000D_
See Polaris Fitment Chart
Race-Driven Inc is proud to announce the Race-Driven Mudrat brake rotor for the Polaris Sportsman. This new rotor design has been tested over numerous years in an effort to extend the life of brake pads in excessive mud and other abrasive conditions. the MudRat rotor is a solid rotor design which keeps mud and other abrasive materials from filling in the vent holes and prematurely wearing your brake pads. We have found with numerous models, the factory stock pads do not hold up while riding in mud with any type of vented rotors. Although our Race-Driven Severe Duty Sintered pads lasted much longer then the OEM pads, we found that customers were still not getting the life expectancy they would like. If you are an aggressive mud rider this is the rotor for you.
This DOES NOT FIT ALL Polaris units.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.