The QTAC™ EMS-R is a dedicated, lightweight EMS skid system with a built-in storage compartment and rescue litter platform. Built entirely using PolyTough™ construction and copolymer polypropylene, the EMS-R weighs only 145 pounds and can be easily loaded into a UTV by two people.
The EMS-R features mounting flanges and a 1-inch-thick copolymer polypropylene deck, complete with rails for securing a rescue basket. Optional equipment includes a sliding storage bin, dual oxygen bottle holders and an IV pole with mounting provisions.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
Sliding Storage Tray
Stainless Steel IV Pole with holders
Removable oxygen bottle holders
THE QTAC EMS-R
The EMS-R structure contains the following characteristics:
- MTECH PolyTough™ extrusion-welded Copolymer Polypropylene construction
- Flange-mounted anchor points to secure the skid unit to the UTV bed
- Enclosed storage area with latching door
- Adjustable (fore and aft) padded attendant seat with safety belt
- Rescue area for stokes basket or long board
- Integral grab rails at rescue area and aside the attendant area for easy skid removal and for tie-down of patient and stowage
- Base Model: 145 lbs.
- With Sliding Storage: 182 lbs.
*All weights are approximate
*LITTER BASKET NOT INCLUDED*