QTAC 85HP STANDARD FIRE UNIT WITH 5.5HP ENGINE & VERSAX 6, MANUAL REEL
When you need to move large volumes of water quickly, step up to the QTAC™ 85HP— our high-pressure UTV fire skid. The 85HP features an 85-gallon, baffled and welded-copolymer tank, max-105 GPM pump with a 5.5-horsepower Honda GX200 engine and 50-feet of 3/4″ hose. When you need serious firefighting capabilities in a small, affordable package, no other model compares to the 85HP.
Like all the QTACs, the 85HP’s main design purpose is to either prevent fires, or snuff them out upon first ignition. In this context, there isn’t much the 85HP can’t handle, especially when using the optional Scotty around-the-pump foam system. With the Scotty system and 2.5-gallons of Class A Foam on board, the applicator can lay down a wet blanket of short-term fire suppressant up to 80 feet in length, for well over 10 minutes of constant use. If a situation arises that requires you to protect your home or grounds with a medium-term fire suppressant, use the 85HP to draft out of a water source and douse your home and surrounding area.
Simply put, the QTAC 85HP UTV fire skid is the system of choice when you need serious firefighting capabilities in a small, affordable package.
- HANNAY ELECTRIC HOSE REEL OPTION – $550.00.
- 2.5 GALLON AROUND-THE-PUMP FOAM KIT – $1150.00
- 5.0 GALLON AROUND-THE-PUMP FOAM KIT – $1250.00
Draft Hose Kit
Hose Reel Line up to 100 feet of 3/4″
Scotty Around-the-Pump Foam Eductor
Tank Capacity Restrictor
1-1/2″ NST Discharge
2″ NST Threaded Suction
THE 85HP ADVANTAGE:
- Light weight, won’t dent or crack
- The most compact, powerful firefighting QTAC
- High pressure, Waterax Versax 6 pump
- Water reach of over 80 feet in calm conditions
KEEP THE 85HP ON-HAND FOR:
- Small-to-large-scale prescribed burn control
- Grass/prairie burns
- Around-the-pump Foam A application
- Chainsaw work standby
- Weed cutting standby
- Dry grass cutting standby
- Vegetation control
Model: Honda GX200 Series, 4-stroke horizontal shaft, OHV, air cooled gasoline
Maximum Power: 5.5 hp (4.1 KW) @ 3,600 RPM
Maximum Torque: 9.1 lb-ft (12.4 Nm) @ 2,500 RPM
Starting System: Manual, Recoil
Type: Waterax Versax 6 Self-Priming 2-Stage Centrifugal
Intake: 2″ Male NPT
Discharge: 1-1/2″, 1″, 1″ Male NPT, 2″ Male BSP
83 GPM (314 lpm) @ 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
63 GPM (238 lpm) @ 75 PSI (5.2 BAR)
38 GPM (144 lpm) @ 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)
Type: MTECH PolyTough™ welded copolymer, internally baffled
Capacity: 85 U.S. Gallons
Fill Well: 4″ fill tower, vented
Drain: 1-1/2″ plunger style
Features: Grab rails, water level sight tube, mounting flanges
STANDARD EQUIPMENT INCLUDES
Hose Reel: Hannay manual, 1″ gated pump to reel
Auxiliary Discharge: 1″ NPSH Gated
Pressure Gauge: Liquid-filled Pressure Gauge
Hose: 50-feet of 3/4″
Nozzle: Brass bullseye with 1/4-turn shut-off
Dry Weight: 231 lbs.
Wet Weight: 940 lbs.
Note: Electric hose reel adds 30 pounds; ATP foam adds approximately 10 pounds (dry)
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.