HIGH LIFTER PRO SERIES REAR LOWER ARCHED A-ARM KIT POLARIS RANGER
Temporarily out of stock.
PRO SERIES ARCHED REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM KIT FOR POLARIS RANGER 500/800/900 MODELS
Tired of getting hung up on roots, rocks, and in deep ruts? The High Lifter Pro Series Arched Rear Lower Control Arms for Polaris Ranger models gives you additional clearance in the rear of your ride with heavy-duty a-arms. The Pro Series Arched Rear Lower Control Arms for Polaris Ranger models significantly increase your ground clearance compared to straight factory rear A-Arms and some after-market straight lower A-Arm designs. Made from heavy-duty 1 1/8″ steel tubing and powder-coated black, Rear Lower Control Arms use factory bushings for an easy install! Each lower A-Arm also features the High Lifter name laser-cut so your riding buddies know you mean business. Fits: Polaris 500 IRS Ranger & Ranger Crew (06-10; does not fit 11-12 models) Polaris 800 Ranger & Ranger Crew (10-12) Polaris 900 Diesel (11-12) Polaris 900 Diesel Crew (11-12) Note: If your factory bushings are not in good condition, you will need to replace them before installation.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.