SUPER ATV FRONT SUSPENSION FRAME SUPPORT POLARIS RZR 900/900S/XP 1000/GENERAL
Temporarily out of stock.
SUPER ATV FRONT SUSPENSION FRAME SUPPORT POLARIS RZR & GENERAL MODELS
Front Suspension Frame Support
The SuperATV lower front suspension frame support is designed for those who ride long and ride hard. With this type of riding, the lower frame tabs tend to bend and distort – not strong enough to withstand the abuse. Constructed of carbon steel and powder coated for added durability, this frame support can take all the tough riding you can throw at it!
- RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- RZR 900 : 2015+
- RZR 900 S : 2015+
- RZR 4 900 : 2015+
- RZR S4 1000 : 2019+
- RZR 1000 S : 2016+
- RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- General 1000 : 2016+
- General 4 : 2017+
- Designed to withstand extreme riding
- Constructed of tough 4.5mm thick carbon steel
- Powder coated for added durability
Super ATV Part # FS-P-RZR1K-02
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each replacement part carries a 3-month warranty against manufacturing defects. SuperATV warrants to the original purchaser that each part be free from defects.
Parts may include but are not limited to: heim joints, tie rod ends, ball joints, seal kits, drive belts, wheel bearings, brake lines, bushings, and brake pads.
How to make a warranty claim?
Before sending anything to SuperATV, please click below to fill out the appropriate form:
Complete the form, ensuring each field is properly filled out. Follow instructions on each page for the warranty or return process.
Customer is responsible for shipping item back to SuperATV and is responsible for tracking information. Please keep until a SuperATV team member has contacted you.