SSV WORKS BEHIND SEAT SUB BOX WITH 10″ AMPLIFIED SUBWOOFER POLARIS RZR XP 1000
POLARIS RZR 1000 BACK SEAT WEATHER PROOF 10″ AMPLIFIED SUBWOOFER
Plugs directly into the WP Series RZR XP 1000/XP4 1000 System: WP-RZ3O4
(for XP 1000 and XP4 1000)
SSV Works custom molded sub enclosure is designed for a 10″ subwoofer and bolts into the open space behind the seat, clear of the cab. Weather proof enclosure protects woofer and internal amplifier. NO CUTTING REQUIRED, the box simply bolts in and provides the proper airspace required for a 10″ woofer. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match Polaris textures and can be custom painted to match your color scheme. – Includes grill, stainless mounting hardware and step-by-step installation instructions.
Not for use with 2016 Turbo models. Please call to confirm fit if you have aftermarket exhaust and header. This enclosure was designed to work with Muzzy’ s headers and will NOT work with Trinity headers.
Proudly assembled in the USA.
Includes a Premium SSV Works 10″ amplified subwoofer.
|Speaker Size||Cutout Diameter||Max Depth||Airspace||Length||Width||Height|
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.