SUPER ATV RHINO HEAVY-DUTY FRONT AXLE POLARIS RANGER 400/500/800 MIDSIZE
Super ATV Part # RA-P-RAN400-F-DOJ
Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 Front & Rear Axles
Polaris Ranger Midsize 400, 500, 800 : 2010+
Polaris Ranger Midsize Crew 500 : 2011+
To ensure the highest quality and performance, Rhino Brand Axles are made from Heavy-Duty 4340 Chromoly Steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. This creates an excellent strength-to-weight ratio for these heavy-duty axles. Along with being significantly stronger than other axles, Rhino Brand Axles can operate at huge angles. Generally after a lift kit or larger tires are added OEM axles are not up to the task of handling the added pressure. This often leads to the weakening and eventual breakage of the axles. Rhino Brand Axles are engineered to have larger shafts and CVs making them able to handle these extreme angles. Not only can they handle the angle pressure, Rhino Brand Axles perform exceptionally well under the stress of high-powered motors and aggressive tires. These axles have proven themselves again and again and can withstand the test of the most intense riding.
We offer a 1 year warranty on all RHINO Brand axles.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.