SUPER ATV HIGH CLEARANCE 1″ FORWARD OFFSET A-ARMS SET POLARIS RANGER XP 800/CREW
SUPER ATV PART # AA-P-RAN-09XP-HC
Polaris Ranger 1″ Offset High Clearance A-Arms
Polaris Ranger Fullsize 800 : 2009-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Crew 800 : 2010-2014
Polaris Ranger Fullsize Diesel 900 : 2011-2014
- 2″ Additional Clearance
- Run Up To 28″ Tires With No Lift!
- 1.25″ Tube – 25% Larger Than OEM
- 1″ Forward Offset
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
Polaris Ranger High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms
Get the most out of your Ranger XP/Crew with SuperATV’s maximum clearance forward a-arms. Get an additional 2″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 2-3″ Lift Kit.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV a-arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Upper Pivot Blocks allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
SuperATV provides an all-inclusive kit containing Extended Tie Rod Ends at an extra cost. As you move your A-Arms forward, you also need to adjust the toe on your steering rack. Don’t be fooled by spacer or shock relocation kits, the only way to correctly utilize full thread engagement and maintain factory steering alignment is to use our extended tie rod ends. They are an invaluable feature that also give you the capability to optimize your alignment after the addition of a lift kit or different suspension. A Steering Stop Kit can alos be added for an extra cost to prevent over steering which would create unneeded bind on your axles.
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.