POLARIS GENERAL HIGH CLEARANCE FRONT A-ARMS
Polaris General High Clearance Front A Arms – 0″ Offset
Get the most out of your General with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a arms. Get an additional 2″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods!
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV a arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Lower Pivot Blocks allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- Includes UHMW bushings
- 0″ & 1.5″ forward offset
- 2″ additional clearance
- 1-1/4″ Tube – 25% larger than OEM
- Full camber adjustability
- Maximum tire size:
- 0″ Offset – 28″
- 1.5″ Offset – 32″
- Does not include ball joints
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV provides the finest A Arms in the market and offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to go with it. If for any reason an arm bends, breaks, or fails we will replace it free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for an innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Ball joints and tie rod ends are considered wear and tear items and do not carry a lifetime warranty.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.