Fits: 2016-19 Polaris General
Add style and function to your Polaris General with the EMP Front Brush Guard. It bolts to your frame behind the radiator unlike factory bumper that bolts in front of your radiator (possibly causing damage to your radiator). Three winch mounting locations give you the option of customizing your General Side by Side to fit your preferences.
- Laser-Cut and CNC-Formed to insure a consistent fit
- Fabricated with American Steel
- Allows you to mount winch in one of three places; on top, inside, or in the stock location. If you are mounting it in the stock location you will need an extra roller or billet fairlead bracket (sold separately) to mount to the bash plate.
- Accepts most major brand Regular or Wide Spool Winches up to 4000 lbs.
- Winch Bolt Patterns; Wide Spool 3” deep x 6-5/8” wide and Regular Spool 3” deep x 4-7/8” Wide. Fairlead Bolt Patterns; 4.875” and 6”
- Texture Powder-Coated for superior protection
- Can be used with and without the Stinger bar (sold separately). It bolts on so if you do not want it just don’t use it.
- Mounts to the frame behind the radiator protecting the radiator, unlike the factory bumpers
- Made in the USA
Known winches that use the bolts patterns listed below (accepts most winches up to 4000 lbs.):
- Viper Elite 3500
- Viper Elite 4000
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: RT40 / XT40
- WARN: Vantage 2000-4000lb
- WARN: Vantage 2000-4000lb
- WARN: ProVantage 2500-4500lbs
- ATV2500 / ATV3000
- Terra25 / Terra35 / Terra 45 / LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500 and 2500 / Powermax 2500 and 3500
- BADLAND : 2000lb #68146 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- BADLAND : 3000lb #68145 / 5000lb #68144
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / 10020 / 10024 / 12053 / 12503 / 13501(reqires rollers) / 14061
- CHAMPION : 14501 / 14551 / 14552 / 40252 (4500lbs)
- CHAMPION : 10028 / 10032 / 12001 / 12002 / 13001 / 20049 / 20051 / 20249 / 30045 / 30145 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- CHAMPION: 14001 and 14061
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C / KT4000 / KT4000C
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000 – Requires purchase of a roller Fairlead (EMP P/N: 10906)
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0 – Requires the correct Fairlead with a 4.875″ Bolt Pattern (available if needed EMP P/N: 10906) – Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000 – 4-Hole Standard (3.00″ x 4.875″ bolt pattern)
- VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series) – All with 3.00″ x 4.875″ Bolt Pattern mount-up – All with 3.00″ x 6.600″ Bolt Pattern mount-up
- Possibly Many others with the below standard Mounting patterns – 4-Hole (3.00″ x 4.875″ bolt pattern with Rollers that are 4.875″ bolt pattern) – 4-Hole WIDE (3.00″ x 6.60″ bolt pattern with Rollers that are 6.600″ or 6.000″ bolt pattern) – 2-Hole (3.10″ with Rollers that are 4.875″ bolt pattern)
Note: EMP reserves the right to make modifications/improvements to their products at any time. Vehicles may have changes throughout the year. Therefore, pictures are a representation of the product you will be getting but may vary due to product revisions.
If you are mounting your winch in the factory location you will need an extra roller or billet aluminum fairlead bracket. This will mount to the bash plate to direct the cable through the bash plate. In other words: you will still be using the fairlead that came with your winch mount in the stock location then you will need to purchase an additional fairlead bracket to mount to the bash plate that comes with this bumper.
These can be purchased online but EMP does not sell them. If you do not use two fairleads, the winch could rub on the frame or bash plate causing serious injury or death if the cable or rope were to wear. If you are mounting below in the stock location but do not already have a factory winch mount see: EMP P/N: 13149.