CAB HEATER WITH DEFROST HIDDEN UNDER HOOD HONDA PIONEER 700 & 700-4
Keep warm this winter in your Honda Pioneer 700 & 700-4 with the all new cab heater from Universal Parts Inc. Designed to mount up under the hood so you don’t lose any cab space. This heater is constructed from 18 gauge steel and uses a Spal blower motor. The 4 louvers cab be placed anywhere you like, but as you can see in the picture we designed a nice dash panel for defrost. This unit comes with EVERYTHING you need to install into your Pioneer; heater hose, hose splicers, hose clamps, mounting bolts, defrost louvers, ductwork and wiring. Ours comes with the 1″ to 5/8″ hose Y fittings, other companies do not include these and they are very hard to find. Manufactured and assembled in the USA.
**Please note: The UPI-z4905 will fit the Honda Pioneer 700 & 700-4 without powersteering. If your Honda Pioneer 700 or 700-4 has powersteering please see UPI-Z4906
•2 Speed High/Low Output Blower w/ lighted switch
•290 CFM Blower Motor Fan Draws 4 Amps
•Spal Motor has 4000 hour Brush Life and 3 year Warranty
•4 Fully Adjustable Louvers
•Powder Coated Steel Case (Not Plastic)
- PIONEER 700
- PIONEER 700-4
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.