MOTOALLIANCE VIPER WINCH – SYNTHETIC CABLE – 3000LBS – BLACK
This MotoAlliance Viper (3000lbs) ATV/Side x Side winch is fully sealed and has composite housing and all metal gears. Includes an automatic brake standard—highly recommended for anyone using their winch with a plow.
Most ATVs and UTVs require a winch mount plate that has been specifically engineered to install directly to the machine’s frame.
Viper Winch Mounts are sold separately for most ATVs and UTVs.
- Fully sealed
- 1.6 HP permanent magnet motor with mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- 50′ 3/16″ Black Synthetic Dyneema rope
- Steel planetary gears and stainless steel hardware
- Black Synthetic Dyneema Rope
- Fairlead – Roller or Aluminum Hawse (based on the type of cable chosen)
- Wiring [8-gauge (English) – 84/.3 (Metric)]
- Rocker Handlebar Switch
- Clevis Hook
- Hand-saver Strap
- Universal Mount Plate*
- All necessary hardware and installation instructions
*Please note: The Universal mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a “winch ready” ATV. Viper Winch Mount Plates are sold separately for most ATVs and UTVs.
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.