MOTOALLIANCE VIPER 40′ X 1/4″ AMSTEEL – SYNTHETIC WINCH CABLE – GREEN
Out of stock
U.S. made AmSteel-Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of a steel cable but weighs far less. It won’t bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers. It doesn’t conduct electricity or heat, so it won’t freeze your hands in the winter. It won’t rust or kink. It’s far safer as it doesn’t recoil or stretch. It even floats in water. It is a MUST HAVE for any serious off-road riders! AmSteel-Blue has a proprietary coating called Samthane which protects the cable from damage.
- 3/16″ x 50′ – average strength is 5,400lbs
- 1/4″ x 40′ – average strength is 8,600lbs
- 1/4″ x 65′ – average strength is 8,600lbs
- Includes sliding 5′ protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- Perfect for all your winching needs
- This cable will work on all VIPER ATV/UTV winches
- If you have another brand, please call us to verify fitment before ordering
- An aluminum hawse fairlead should be used with AmSteel-Blue synthetic cables—NOT a roller fairlead
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.