This MotoAlliance Denali Pro Series 72″ UTV Snow Plow Blade is ready for the snow season!
The engineers at MotoAlliance designed a “Cadillac” plow at a reasonable price so you don’t have to skimp on quality to save money. This 72″ centre-mounted Pro Series plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
- County-style blade with curved design cuts wet snow & throws powder out of your path; made of 12-gauge steel
- Impact-Resistant Reinforcement System, includes leading edge stiffener and vertical stabilizer bar to handle accidental impact
- Sand-blasted powder coat with epoxy primer and TGIC Polyester top coat for ultimate corrosion protection, UV resistance, and long lasting durability
- High strength, high yield 3/16″ thick Grade 50 steel wear bar for maximum durability
- Angle Blade ranges from 16″ on the low side to 23″ on the high side
- Rubber flap stabilizer bar with upgraded (stiffer) rubber flap material which prevents snow from flying over the blade
- Plow markers included
- Height & Angle Adjustable Premium steel skid feet
- Entirely compatible with all MotoAlliance UTV Snow Plow Systems
- Made in the USA
MotoAlliance Part Number: BLPro72BK
UTV Canada. Your best ride. Experience it!