MOTOALLIANCE DENALI PLOW ROLLER – STANDARD
Out of stock
The MotoAlliance DENALI Plow Roller is ready for snow! Designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, thus extending the life of your plow lift system.
- Standard (3″ x 4 7/8″) bolt pattern
- Black powder coated, 7 gauge steel
- Includes installation instructions and hardware
- Designed to work with a synthetic rope
- Two (2) roller heights for different “rope to winch” angles
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.