Clear your big driveway, move gravel, dirt and more faster and easier than ever by adding a heavy-duty, easy-to-install KFI Pro-Series Snow Plow System!
We uses only top-grade steel construction and quality-made components, for year after year of reliable plowing. Our Plow Blades features rugged American-built 11-ga. steel construction, shot-blasted and industrial powder coat finished for toughness that’s measured in decades, not years.
UTV Poly Blade Specifications:
- Includes a 7″ high 2-ply top rubber flap
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Dual Curvature face for supreme snow moving
- Measures 21” Vertical blade face height with an approximate 27” height with snow flap
- Fully-adjustable blade skids with bolt-on brackets
- Heavy duty 3″-diameter grade-50 steel skid plates
- Flexible Heavy Duty Black Poly face
- 3/16” Grade 50 Steel Rib and Frame construction
- Unlike all other Plow competitors our Plows are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated Powder Coated Black for supreme durability
- 2-Sided 3/16″ x 3.00″ Grade 50 Steel Wear Bar
- Wear Bar attached with Heavy Duty Grade 8 Bolts
- Complete installation instructions included
- Works with current KFI No.105635 UTV Tube System
- Includes Plow Markers
- 2-Year KFI Warranty
Do not choose too large a blade. You may not have enough horsepower for heavier snowfall.
You’ll also need your own winch to operate the plow up and down.