SUPER ATV REAR BUMPER KAWASAKI TERYX 4 – BLACK
SuperATV Part # RB-K-TRX4-01
Kawasaki Teryx 4 Rear Bumper
Customize your Kawasaki Teryx 4 with a rear bumper from SuperATV. This unique and aggressive design is carefully crafted to follow the contour of your machine. It provides a sleek and stylish look while giving you ultimate protection for your tail lights, exhaust, and bed. This rugged bumper features a UV resistant, powder coated finish that’s long lasting and compliments the cage and body. Constructed of 1.75” heavy duty tubing, its bolt-on mounting style is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware and instructions.
- Unique, aggressive design follows contour of machine
- Constructed of 1.75” heavy duty tubing
- Bolt-on mounting, easy to install
- UV resistant powder coated flat black finish
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each replacement part carries a 3-month warranty against manufacturing defects. SuperATV warrants to the original purchaser that each part be free from defects.
Parts may include but are not limited to: heim joints, tie rod ends, ball joints, seal kits, drive belts, wheel bearings, brake lines, bushings, and brake pads.