KAWASAKI MULE PRO-FXT CAB ENCLOSURE: BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE (PRICING VARIES BY OPTIONS SELECTED) Due to fluctuating dollar, please call for quote
KAWASAKI MULE PRO-FXT CAB ENCLOSURE: BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE (PRICING VARIES BY OPTIONS SELECTED)
DFK Cab Ltd. has been manufacturing cabs for UTV vehicles since 2008 in addition to the forklift cabs production started in 1997 in Czech Republic, EU. Cabs have been supplied to the dealers all over EU and recently in the North American market as well. Modular panel cabs made from the combination of a safety glass and a hard coated polycarbonate give the driver the best visibility in the industry, without exchanging the original rollover protection frame. Cab panels can be ordered separately or as a full closed cab option. No drilling into the UTV frame is necessary during the entire installation.
• Front panel is made from the safety glass, equipped with wiper and washer.
• Doors are made from the combination of a safety glass (sliding windows), and a transparent, UV protected, hard coated polycarbonate.
Both doors are lockable, 180° openable and easy removable. They are hanging on the metal door bases and contain a metal door structure.
• Roof is made from the metal sheet and contains the noise reduction upholstery.
• Rear panel is made from a transparent, UV protected, hard coated polycarbonate.
• Additional hot-water heater kit is available as well, located in the dashboard or between the seats (depending on the UTV model)
• Every cab is supplied including the Spare Parts Catalogue and the Assembly Manual.
**FREIGHT INCLUDED TO MOST CANADIAN LOCATIONS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR UTV CANADA REPRESENTATIVE TO SEE IF YOUR LOCATION QUALIFIES
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
Warranty information coming soon, please contact us for further details in the meantime.