JEMCO REAR CARGO BOX POLARIS RZR XP 1000
A custom fit box that fits like a glove in the back of your side by side
Durable latches that keep the lid closed
Water tight so you can fly through the water and never worry about your items in the back getting soaked.
Allowss you to carry 170L of storage
Highly durable material as it’s made from the same material as Kayaks
The Jemco Cargo box will work with Snorkel Kits, Click 6 Retractable Harnesses, OEM Rack Extensions and RZR 900- 4 seater with Factory bars.
Please note: This is an over sized item. Delayed shipping fees will apply after purchase. Please call us at 780-986-8001 for a freight quote before shipping.
Exclusive at UTV Canada
JEMCO Cargo boxes are exclusive only available through UTV Canada.
The XP II features a new sleeker design while still providing maximum cargo capacity.
The XP II is a custom fit for the Polaris RZR XP 1000, Dynamoz, High Lifter, Turbo, & Turbo S 2, 4 Seaters.
Molded from Impact resistant low density polyethylene ensures that this cargo box will withstand any terrain. With a water tight seal in the lid to keep contents inside protected from the elements, you can ride with confidence, your gear will stay dry and secure at all times.
Perfect for the individual who wants to head out on the trail and bring all their contents with them.
- RZR XP TURBO S
- Orders received before 3pm MST will ship out that same day, providing the product is in stock.
- Please note that our courier doesn’t ship to PO box addresses. Please provide a physical shipping address.
- Loomis is our courier of choice. You will receive a confirmation email with tracking info from Loomis when your product ships.
- Shipping is a daily flat rate. The rate and time depends upon the region in which you live. See chart below.
- The only exception is if the item is oversized, as determined by the courier company.
- If an item is oversized, we will notify customer with shipping freight quote.
|Region||Time in Business Days||Daily Rate for Standard Sized Products|
|AB & SK||1 Day||13.95|
|BC & MB||2 Days||13.95|
|Vancouver Island||3 Days||13.95|
|ON & QB||3 Days||17.95|
|Northern QB||5 Days||17.95|
|NB, NS, & PEI||5 Days||19.95|
How To Install
- Unthread T Nut & Rubber Anchor from Draw lever assembly, keeping flat washer with draw lever assembly
- From the inside of the box insert the threaded draw pin through the predrilled 5/16″ holes (4)
- Thread the Rubber Anchor & T Nut onto the Draw Pin from the outside of the box
- Place box in the rear bed of machine align Anchors with corresponding Anchor holes in the bed of the machine
- From inside the box rotate draw lever clockwise until tight the down the draw lever locking the anchor in place.
- Load cargo